A total of 20,786 m² space
Spacious & classy
The Adam Smith Building is not just any building, by any standard. It combines a high-rise and a low-rise section. These two buildings are interconnected by a spacious entrance hall, atrium and various walkways. There are 13 floors in total, with first-class functional and stylish office spaces. The building and the floors have been completely renovated with high-end finishing materials.
Facts & figures:
- Expansive communal spaces and work areas
- Parking garage and parking deck
- Outstanding light-filled atrium
- Restaurant, café and supermarket
- Shower and changing room facilities
- Excellent accessibility: everything within a 10-minute car journey
- Business signage on building possible
Between Amsterdam and Schiphol
Adam Smith is located at Rieker Business Park, adjacent to the Zuidas business district, between the A10 ring road and the A4. This fresh new business location is aimed at ambitious companies. It is located midway between Amsterdam city centre and Schiphol, just a stone's throw away from Amsterdam's financial district. Every day, some 215,000 cars pass by the building, making Adam Smith the landmark building for people driving in and out of Amsterdam.
Adam. This is why:
- large open-office floors
- own restaurant, market and café
- extremely eye-catching location
- great accessibility by car
- wonderful light-filled entrance
- plenty of parking spaces
Like to admire Adam Smith with your own eyes? Who wouldn't!
Get in touch with one of our real estate brokers.
CBRE | Floris Tummers
Tel. +31 6 25 63 37 68
1530 | Sander van Winterswijk
Tel. +31 6 50 67 11 44
Adam Smith Building
Thomas R. Malthusstraat 1-3
Tel. +31 20 388 00 64